Search This Blog

Monday, September 27, 2010

Great Presentation about the Powers of Time. Even greater presentation tool used.

Take 10mins to watch this amazing video.
It analyzes how our individual perspectives of time affect our work, health and well-being. Time influences who we are as a person, how we view relationships and how we act in the world.

Also it shows us how educational system methods should change to accommodate modern students' needs.

Click on the link below:


The Secret Powers of Time


some_text

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! What a great video!!! I could so relate, I give up family, friends, and sleep all the time!!! Great find!! I'll have to check out his other stuff. I am trying to give more choice in my own classroom and let students decide how they want to work, but it is very hard to relinquish that control. I see all the time, including this video, how necessary it is to connect with all my students.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Ericka

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I just watched the video together and said that is soo true. He is catholic and I am protestant. The characteristics of both religons I found to be reflective of our beliefs.
    I have always known, culturally we are very different. It is amazing to see how differences lie among boys and girls. Thanks for sharing such a great video. It has certainly broadened my perspective.

    ReplyDelete