Search This Blog

Monday, September 20, 2010

Webspiration tool.

This is one of the tools, I used during my summer class, and I have to admit...it was very useful. It gives you the power to create charts, diagrams, and other amazing outlining utilities, while you collaborate live with your co-workers, or students. Definitely a "must" tool for everyone in the class.

Webspiration
Combine the Power of Visual Thinking and Outlining to Enhance Thinking, Learning
and Collaboration!

Webspiration snapshot

3 comments:

  1. Hey Tolis. I love webspiration. I have used inspiration a lot and they even have kidspiration for the kids at my level. It is a perfect graphic organizer to get the kids interested about brainstorming for a writing piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It saved my butt a couple times during the summer semester. We almost messed up organizing the project, and we used Webspiration to correct some issues live...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This tool is really neat - definitely a great starting point to putting together a project/presentation!

    ReplyDelete